Pulsus Group invites participants from all over the globe to attend “4th World Congress on Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing” scheduled during June 17-18, 2019 at Rome, Italy. This includes proficient keynote presentations, verbal speeches, productive poster presentations, Symposiums, and exhibitions. Psychiatric Nursing 2019 highlights the theme “Exploring the Psychological state & its Well-being”. The main aim of the conference is to gather every professional and to focus on the regional issues related to the field of Psychiatry, Mental Health, and Nursing.
Why to Attend?
Our aim is to make the 4th World Congress on Psychiatry & Mental health Nursing a great success with worldwide category talks & discussions by high Psychiatrists and Psychological committees. With an excellent support from distinguished academicians and businesswise within the field of scientific discipline, Public Health professionals, Mental state professionals, NGO staff, Scientists, Trade Researchers, Psychopathology Researchers which includes several exciting programs such as workshops, affinity cluster lunches, Symposiums, Video Presentations, Paper shows and Scientific Sessions by the reputed people from all over the globe, makes our conference the most effective one in this field.
• Take advantage of opportunities to learn about Psychological nursing and its research from a variety of oral and poster presentations.
• Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers.
• Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Doctors, Researchers, nurses from around the world.
• Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing education
• Accepted abstracts will be published in Journal of Psychiatry & Mental Health Research and Practice provided with DOI number
• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas
• A Unique Opportunity for Advertisers and Sponsors at this International event
Please login to add your review.